A Fully Furnished Rental with 3 Suites now Designed with Traveling Nurses in Mind !
This home offers 3 Suites in a 2200sf Baltimore Row Home that was originally built in the 1840's. It is intended to be occupied by up to three Traveling Nurses or comparably situated at any given time.
- There is no full time resident in the home.
- Each tenant is given the opportunity to screen prospective tenants prior to any new person being added to the home.
- The fully shared spaces are the entire first floor (Kitchen, Living Room, & Dining Room), the two laundry areas in the basement, dry storage in the basement, and the rear deck.
- The partially shared space is the second floor Master Bath for the 2nd and 3rd Floor Bedroom Suites.
- Both upper suites have half baths in them so only the 4'x6' walk in shower and 6' soaking tub are bath related items that must be shared by the upper two tenants. (The Basement Suite has it's own full bathroom)
Availability and General Pricing (last updated 11/19/2020):
The base price for each of the three suites is currently $1450/month for a 90 day stay. Shorter stays and stays with multiple guests as part of a single group are quoted on an individual basis. There is typically a 1 to 2 week minimum stay.
- The Basement Suite - Occupied until end of January 2021
- The 2nd floor suite - Available for occupancy as of 12/10/2020 (and possibly before).
- The 3rd floor suite - Occupied until the beginning of February 2021